Topic: Donation - Paypal - Other

GMAN, thanks for the site and forums.

I beleive we all know that Irrlicht forums on the BRL forums would never happen which is a shame.

But as some one who runs a couple sites, I know how costs, bandwdith etc can catch up. So Im sure I am not alone by asking for a donation link. Might be a month before I can donate (Christmas is the vacuum from hell on my wallet).

I didnt do it, it was my invisible hamster!

Re: Donation - Paypal - Other

I'll second that.

ill throw in some donation cash in about a month as well

wow guys im truly humbled by your generosity!  please dont take this the wrong way, but honestly i wouldnt feel right accepting money.  the "Other" option sounds really good though.  in concept, "Other" would mean helping populate this site with things you have learned to assist folks (ie FAQs, samples, tutorials, etc) and bringing with you the friendliness and helpfulness seen on the BMAX forums (which attracted me to Blitz in the first place).  i wasnt expecting it, but i already "feel" a more open environment outside of the BMAX forums by simply having a special forum just for the mods.  im hoping that this will bring more discussion, ideas, and projects using the mods.  also, i would really like to turn gg.IrrB3D into some sort of community project if anyone is interested smile

Ive donated $1.00 I know it isn't much but being holidays its all I can donate at the moment, I encourage all the members here to donate $1.00 to Gman for is awesome work.

I'm agree with ckob & Falelorn!

greetings ckob smile  thank you for the donation!

8 (edited by Hezkore 2008-01-22 06:27:09)

You ROCK GMan!, all your modules are great and I will gladly donate!
(Btw. I registered only to say this)

greetings and thank you!  hopefully you will get much use smile  i would love to see any projects using my mods.