Topic: 3impact for c#?

Re: 3impact for c#?

greetings amon smile  its actually in visual basic.net (although you can use it from C#).  do you have any samples converted to use C# or VB.net or code i can use to test with?  also, unfortunately it looks like this is still v4.4 of 3Impact...  considerable changes since then.  to answer the main question i more than likely would be able to, i would just not want to spend alot of time getting a framework going to test it with.  so if i had some of the demos to test with i could get on it.

Re: 3impact for c#?

I second this nomination, please help complete the C#, VB.NET wrapper for 3Impact version 4400 and above?  The reason why I state 4400 even though supposedly they have it already, I think there are bugs, and items missing, that he never finished in it, and that is the version of 3Impact I have currently, until After February of Next year, I am tapped funds wise, but will be upgrading versions then, and will be more than willing to help support the cause.  On top of this, I am working on Writing / Integrating Model Editors along with Level Editors, to Create a More complete package similar to 3D Game Studios editors such as WED and MED.  I think that with the Quark Sourcecode and the Level Editor sourcecode available from Reality Factory for RFEDit Pro and World Editor, this combined with Fragmotion or another model editor with sourcecode, we can make a system to rival all of them.  Although I want to make the editors support multiple engines, like Torque, 3Impact, DBPro, Blitz3D, Etc..

If you wish to help, your more than welcome to the team GMan.

StOrM3