Topic: What your working on?

Re: What your working on?

not much in the way of an actual Irrlicht project going on for me (busy with lots of other things right now).  good to see part of a project though thx ckob!

3 (edited by HondaDirtBiker 2006-02-02 16:24:23)

4 (edited by ckob 2006-02-02 16:24:40)

yeah just a billboard.

Btw nice pic

I will be working on an editor soon so hopefully I will be able to show off some better looking stuff smile

it really makes me happy seeing projects using these mods.  my toils werent for nothing!  please keep them coming smile

well im always bugging you so you know im here for awhile tongue

8 (edited by AJirenius 2006-02-20 11:22:44)

@AJirenius - ive been waiting for something like this and you happened to have picked one of my all-time fav games.  ill send you an email when i get home from work...

If that's the case and we both can find ourself working on this one noone would be happier.. I could drop the coding to a real pro and get started on the things I am good at smile

Looking forward to your mail and hope we can come to a great agreement.

greetings again AJirenius smile  can you confirm that your receiving my emails?

thx.

12 (edited by AJirenius 2006-02-21 14:14:33)

Hold your horses and ignore the previous messages I sent you. NOW (21:14 CET) I recieved your testmail.

i sent one to your alternate email via standard email and then one to your user email via the post.  also, i sent two prior to the test via standard email.

14 (edited by AJirenius 2006-02-21 14:23:21)

recieved your test mail on my alternative email now plase send all through there until... Hotmail has cooled down (or something)

understood.  will resend mail in about 3 hours to alternate.

im hopeing gman can fix the silly max terrain of 256x256 problem then i can start big_smile