Topic: Sid Player no working with maxmod

Re: Sid Player no working with maxmod

greetings shawty smile  something internal had changed to MaxMod since i last compiled the SID mod.  it was expecting a function to be in maxmod and the symbol was missing.  a recompile of the sidstream mod will fix it or alternatively you can download the new distro.

Thanxs for the greets Gman :-)

Where is the latest distro, beacuse the one i'm using was downloaded of your site here approx 6 hours before i posted this, so i'm asuming this is the latest.

Btw .. Thanx for the prompt reply....

same place as before, new distro as of my last post.  recompiled for the newest maxmod.  sorry... should have been more clear on that.

No probs Gman, i'll give it a try.. and thanks again for your help?

excellent news smile  very glad its working for you now. 

love the rasterbars smile  there is just something about grooving to sids with that style of graphics that puts a smile on my face.   maybe memories of a simpler time...

thank you for the kind offer on the example.  i really dont have an example section yet for sids, but ill get something organized.

I know exactly what you mean Gman... And thanks to BMax i can now relive all those wonderfull things ;-)

Feel free to use the code as you see fit, although a credit never goes amiss..  and expect more in the near(ish) future, i'm gonna convert all my old BBS adds and demos.